Friday, January 11, 2013

Mile 1: Just getting started

 


Well here is my first post to blog about my experience running with ADD. Technically called ADHD, however, I think most people are familiar with the shorter version.

I have a love-hate relationship with the "big A". Some days I am like, "Great! I have so much energy during the busy lunch hour!" but then other times I am staring at the computer screen with a blank stupor of thought about what to write in my email I started an hour ago.

I have decided to try to write about my experiences with ADHD to;

1. Help me process, vent, consider, and learn more about myself and this disability

2. Hopefully provide hope, resources, and a community for others dealing with ADD

3. Help motivate me to actually run/exercise more since it is a critical part of helping cope with ADD

I'm really excited about this…and anxious, but more excited. However, like all my other ideas of grandeur, we'll see if I actually finish what I started.

Micah




No comments:

Post a Comment