Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mile 1.5 : discouraged

   As you can see I have been dragging in my efforts to exercise. I did make it to the gym Saturday for a good "aching-thighs" kind of workout, but Jillian Michaels would be disappointed. 

   I have been feeling pretty frustrated with everything lately. It is winter, I am busy, and I do experience minor effects of being lactose intolerant, HOWEVER, I do not think I should be feeling this down about life. I hate feeling tired and colorless.


   Usually I am energetic and hopeful. I make jokes that make people smile. I am lilted. (I don't know if that is a real word, but it perfectly describes that feeling).

   I want to feel more like a summer day when you have been swimming for hours and are munching on some juicy watermelon.

  So given my metaphor for happiness, I am guessing that I need more Vitamin D, exercise, and watermelon. I love watermelon.

   Since I live in the Artic, have been lazy, and I have no delicious water fruit I decided to;
 
Sit in front of a Light Box

Take a 15 min. brisk walk on my lunch break

Drink a liter of water...ok fine only half my water bottle


What picture would describe how you are feeling today?
 
What do you do when you are feeling low?

No comments:

Post a Comment